01. Name and Nickname. Mike
02. Age. 35
03. Town. Scarborough
04. Arm or Service? Ex RA
05. Married? Wife's name, kids? Ages etc. = Married to Marie, I have 2 Girls eldest is Chelsea 8 and Caitlin 6
06. Hobbies other than soul/Scootering Music all sorts, Football (Manchester United) and Computers building them repairing them and playing games to pass the time at work.
07. Plastic Scooters yes, no not bothered. Each to their own I am not bothered how you get there as long as you get there safe and have a good time. Into the engineering more than anything else to see how we can get them to go 1mph faster than anyone elseís.
08. 3 Favourite Soul/Scootering events/venues of the past. 1, All Scarborough Rallies from the eighties as this is what got me into being a Mod then Scootering it just grew from these great times. 2, Great Yarmouth as it was just so big. 3, Living in Manchester In the late eighties early nineties and seeing the rise of baggy trousers, Seeing the Stone Roses at the legendary Hacienda (Never been or seen a better concert).
09. Favourite Soul/Scootering events/venues of the present. 1, Isle of wight. 2, Cleethorpes especially the bootlegger pub great atmosphere and the Winter Garden. 3, Whitby pre season 2005 and 2006 Never been there on the piss (Sad really itís only 15 Miles away) And a great set of lads from the Whitby Scooter Club.
10. 5 Favourite Scooters Custom or model. Vespa T5 MK1, Vespa GS, Donít really have any favoriteís I like something new and original, not so keen on them with too many lights and mirrorís just a few has more effect. Like to see Vespa / Lambretta cutdown choppers especially on a Vespa with a up and over Exhaust.
11. 5 Favourite present sounds. The Killers Hot Fuss, Kasabian Empire, Arctic Monkeys What Ever People Say I Am Thatís What Im Not, Keane Under the Sea and The Zutons Tired of Hanging Around.
12. 3 Favourite albums. The Stone Roses The Stone Roses, Ian Brown Golden Greats and The Jam Dig The New Breed.
13. Favourite non soul/Scooter/Mod singer/group. Nina Simone.
14. Person you would like to be stranded on a dessert Island with. Ian Brown
15.Person you wouldn't like to be stranded on a dessert Island with. Tony Blair The Total Tosser (Still Couldnít Tell the Truth if There Was Just The Two Of us).
16. Pet hates. Pissed loud People who tell you how to do something they canít do themselves and they are always right, Ignorant people.
17. Best dealer. Beedspeed Always have what you want, And T.A.S.S in kent did my 210 Mallossi kit (and Adam Collier for fitting right and been there when the carb went and decided not to work)-(Why Are Scooter's Such A Bastard To Push).
18. Worst dealer experience. AF Rayspeed Bike failed M.O.T on front wheel bearings went out there (20 mins down the road) got all that I needed went to my mates garage stripped it all apart then realized they had given me the wrong bearings they gave me the bearings for a drum brake model not a disc, lucky my mate liveís near by. Apart from that Rayís a top bloke (if you want Lammy parts).
19. How did you find out about the AFSC? Spoke to Simon The Plumber at I.O.W and then again at Carry on Kemping.