Graham "Boo" Saunders
1. Full first and last Name with Nickname:
Duncan Cully - Dunc
Stoke on Trent
5. Married? Wife's name, kids? ages etc:
Single, engaged to Sandy. 2 Kids, Charlotte (17) and Matthew (13)
6. Hobbies other than soul/Scootering:
Parachuting and SCUBA diving
7. What Scooters do you own:
Liquid-cooled 210 Malossi-engined P-Range cutdown, 210 Malossi-engined T5 (Mk1), Autissa-kitted P200, a Schwalbe which is currently still in Germany, and a few other bits and bobs.
8. Favourite soul/Scootering events/venues of the past:
I used to go to Psycho-Night at Shelleys in Longton, and always enjoyed the NSRA Santa Pod weekends. Mersea Island is always good too!
9. Favourite Soul/Scootering events/venues of the present:
Most of the stuff I go to in Germany is great.
10. Favourite Scooters Custom or model:
Any well-engineered scoot is fine by me - especially a cutdown/street-racer.
11. Favourite albums:
Perkele Forever by Perkele stands out at the moment, but I couldn't choose....
12. Favourite non soul/Scooter/Mod singer/group:
Johnny Cash or Elvis
13. Person you would like to be stranded on a dessert island with:
Somebody with a boat/helecopter.
14. Person you wouldn't like to be stranded on a dessert Island with:
Any reality tv "personality".
15. Pet hates:
Lack of consideration/manners and idiot car drivers.
16. Best dealer:
Now, SIP, Scooter Centre (Cologne) or Beedspeed. Back in the day, Taffspeed were unbeatable.
17. Worst dealer experience:
Never really had a bad one.
18. How did you find out about the AFSC?
Seen out and about & through friends.
RETURN TO MENU